Pageviews last month

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On the Road Again

It is 5:30am and we start another two week journey without Daddy home. He just pulled out to head to his truck. Of course, I loaded him down with home cooked Jumbalaya, chicken and vegetables' and blueberry muffins along with a ton of snacks, peanut butter and jelly makings, and fruit. His home away from home is quite cozy with a small frig, toaster over, portable DVD player, and pics of his girls (including me) velcroed to the wall.

Life with Daddy gone has become routine and time seems to go by somewhat quickly. However, his two days went by like the speed of light. This past weekend included church, the pumpkin patch' and lots of daddy/daughter time that included giggling. On some of his trips home I get small windows of rest. This time was not one of those times. I did get two hours of uninterrupted grocery store time.....that may have been my rest.

So, here we go! Another two weeks of just the girls. I get tired, weary, but I am always blessed to raise the two most amazing girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment